“The Indispensable Alzheimer’s Resource Kit”
- Caregiving Secrets
- Financial Answers
- Legal Guidance
- Assistance for Any Stage of Alzheimer’s and Dementia
“Don’t Go Broke in a Nursing Home!”
- Find the Right Nursing Home
- Get Quality Care Right Now
- Pay for it Without Going Broke
“Secret Dollars: Hidden VA Benefit Revealed”
- VA Benefit of Up to $2,085/Month
- Available to Vets and Spouses
- Qualification Guidelines Revealed
“The Indispensable Guide to Estate Planning”
- Protect Family Assets
- Avoid Unnecessary Taxes
- Plan for Vulnerable Loved Ones
- Secure Your Future
Are you getting older and are worried about protecting your assets and your family from devastating loss of health and income?
The good news is, by building an estate plan through The Elder and Disability Law Firm of Todd Schmitz, you’ll find that your goals, hopes, and expectations for your golden years may be within reach.
A thorough plan can provide support with:
● Finding quality health care and paying for it without going broke
● Putting plans in place to protect your assets in good times and bad
● Resting assured that your wishes will be carried out
● Allowing your loved ones and beneficiaries to avoid probate court altogether
● Designating someone to handle your legal, financial, and healthcare decisions for you if you become incapacitated
● Ensuring that if you have a hospital stay, you won’t be coming home to a financial mess
We all know that as we age, we need to have a plan in place to protect ourselves from those looming “what-ifs”.
The problem is, most of us imagine that the “what-ifs” are very unlikely to happen to us!
But that’s simply not the case… just look at the statistics:
● One in two seniors will spend several years in a nursing home (most of which run $60,000 per year at the very lowest end).
● 3 of every 4 of seniors will spend some time in a nursing home.
So, as you can see, with more than 70% of seniors spending at least some time in a nursing home during their lives, we all need to be prepared for those money-draining situations!
But there is help, and these examples are exactly why I began practicing elder law in the first place.
Focusing on elder care allows us the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in your life and provide tangible benefits to your financial, legal, and emotional well being.
Our firm is dedicated to providing you with comprehensive, individually-tailored estate planning services to meet all of your needs and goals. We seek to arm you with the information you need to make an informed decision about your family’s future.
But don’t delay…
Growing older can often be fraught with unexpected pitfalls and perils, and once you’re out of money, you’re essentially out of options!
Only the careful preparation of an individually-crafted estate plan may be able to provide you with the safety net you need to age with dignity, independence, and the money in your wallet intact.
As experienced, approachable, and trusted elder law attorneys, we strive to bring you peace of mind during your retirement and beyond.
To set up a FREE no-obligation consultation, or if you have questions about any of our services, call us today at (586) 298-3026.
Ready to Discuss the Specifics of Your Family’s Situation?
Contact us today to set up a Free 15 Minute Phone Consultation. Free Consultation »